Tuesday 28 May 2013

PSY mentions about the 'fake PSY'

PSY mentioned about the ‘fake PSY’.



On May 23rd, PSY attended ’2013 Social Star Awards’ which was held at Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore, and PSY mentioned about the fake PSY, who recently appeared during the 66th Cannes International Film Festival.



PSY said, “It’s one’s freedom to imitate me, but causing troubles while pretending as if he’s the real one is a serious problem, and I am very worried about it.”



He continued, “At first, I thought it was just a joke, but from some point, I started feeling a bit scared.”



Netizens made comments, such as “I’m sure he was largely surprised”, “PSY really must be a super star now”, and “I wish this will never happen again.”



Hot News


  ▶ Kwang Hee talks about Gyeong-ri’s popularity


  ▶ Victoria reveals her no makeup face


  ▶ TaeYeon reveals new photos of herself


  ▶ Sun Ye makes a visit to Korea


  ▶ TaeYeon reveals new photos taken with Tiffany





PSY mentions about the "fake PSY"

No comments:

Post a Comment